Saturday, May 9, 2009

Weekend Check In

It's sort of turning out to be one of those weekends around here. I spent yesterday afternoon in a 3 1/2 hour long ARD meeting for my niece. (Another story for another time.) My husband is having car trouble, which means he's taking my car to work. Which means I'm stranded at home with the two kiddos. Which probably means I'll miss church again. Also my keyboard seems to be malfunctioning, which means my typing is worse than ever.
I'm also trying to get ready for Monday, when we are going to "officially" start with the preschool curriculum.
So anyway, I'll be scarce for a day or two. I wanted to say thanks to the folks who have recently started following the blog. I'll be making the rounds and checking out everyone's blog as soon as I can.
Check out the Cheerios giveaway, if you haven't already, and be on the lookout for 2 or 3 more in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment