Sunday, November 22, 2009

Printable fabric is awesome.




I've been sewing, sewing, sewing the last few days, mostly for Christmas. Here's a pillowcase I made for baby V. This was my first project using that awesome printable fabric you can now find at the craft stores. ($24.99 @ Hobby Lobby for 10 sheets, but of course I used a 40% off coupon.) I printed the YGG puppets from nickjr.com, cut them out, ironed on some interfacing, and machine appliqued them onto the red flannel, which I then made into a pillowcase. Fidgety little project, but cool.

Yes, I know you can buy a whole set of Yo Gabba Gabba bedding at Target for 40 bucks. I don't know why I always have to do things the hard way.

Stay tuned for lots more projects in the next couple of days, and another giveaway.

*Don't forget to enter my craft book giveaway, while you're here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment