Thursday, December 10, 2009

Aveeno Baby Review

As a Bzz Agent, I was recently sent several Aveeno baby products to review.

I like Aveeno products. I've used their shampoo and conditioner. It smells great, leaves your hair soft, and even though it's a wee bit expensive for a "grocery store" brand, I buy it. Their oatmeal bath treatments are awesome for dry winter skin. (I could use some now.)

I'd never used any of their baby products, though.

The first product I reviewed was the Aveeno Baby essential moisture shampoo. The literature I received claimed it was "gentle enough for babies, yet it gives older children the extra boost of moisture their hair needs." I would agree that assessment. I liked it. It lathers up nicely, but rinses easily. It didn't burn the kids' eyes, and had a nice, very light scent. My husband, who is the chief hair washer, gave it a thumbs up as well. (He'd been complaining the cheap, off brand baby shampoo we were using wouldn't lather up.) We used this on both kiddos, L who has thick, straight hair, and V, who has fine curly hair. It seemed to work equally well on both.

The second product I got to try was the Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream. Luckily, diaper rash isn't really a major problem around here, but I did get to try it on V a couple of times when she looked a teeny bit rashy. The literature claimed that many moms saw improvement with just one diaper change, and again, I'd have to agree with that. The formulation is supposed to be easier to smear on than some other brands, and it was. It's creamy and applies easily. It's fragrance free.

I liked both of products, and didn't have any complaints about them. Thanks to Bzz Agent, for providing the sample products and some coupons. Bzz agent is tracking the power of word of mouth advertising. To help them out, you can go to www.chatthreads.com, enter the number 101 282 672132, answer a few questions, and choose to either make a donation to charity, or enter to win Amazon gift certificates.

They also sent me several coupons for $1.00 off any Aveeno Baby Product, which expire in April of next year. The first 2 people to email me at iluvchrisnlevi (at) aol (dot) com, with their address will get a couple of coupons, to try out the products for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment