Friday, September 3, 2010

Transportation Unit: Week 1 Airplanes & Helicopters

I hope I didn't scare you all away with my previous post. :) I promise I'll stay off my soap box for a while.
This week was supposed to all about airplanes and helicopters, but as I explained the other day, the week was sort of derailed by outside events. Here's a quick round up of the theme related things we did manage to do, as well as a few of the resources that we used.

L practiced drawing helicopters and other forms of transportation.



We did lots of puzzles. L did this one with his daddy.


I put out some transportation themed activities for the kids do do during free time.



Here's the close up of the "construction site"  themed sensory bin.


Next week we're going to be learning to learning about trucks.

1 comment: