Monday, September 13, 2010

Zhu Zhu Wild Bunch Party

I was recently fortunate enough to have been selected as a Zhu Zhu Wild Bunch party hostess, in a promotional campaign held by BSM Media.
I received a box full of cute new Zhu Zhu Pets share with our guests. They included Zu  Zu the Hedgehog, (my favorite,) Rocco the Raccoon, Stinky the Skunk, and Sweetie the Bunny. My kids were excited. V already has several Zhu Zhu Pets, and they've been longingly watching the commercials about these new additions to the Zhu Zhu family.



We sent out some invitations, and I started researching Zhu Zhu party ideas. I came upon this site, and was inspired to try my hand at some Zhu Zhu cupcakes. (I'm glad the kids are young enough to be impressed by my cake decorating attempts, regardless of the execution. )


                                     

Although we were sent some fun game ideas in our package, I found that most of our guests were a little too young for them, so the kids mostly just had a ball playing with their new Zhu Zhu Pets.

                                     


                                     


                                     

                                         

The kids also decided they wanted to draw some Zhu Zhu Pets.


                                   

Altogether the kids had a blast, and everyone loved their new Zhu Zhu Pets. Thanks so much to the folks at BSM Media for allowing us to party with the Wild Bunch.

Disclaimer: I was provided with Zhu Zhu Pets for my own children and my party guests as part of this promotion. I was not compensated in any other way.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! My kids would love a Zhu Zhu pet party. Cupcakes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! My daughter has been totally wanting the bunny!

    ReplyDelete