Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WFMW Curriculum Share



I'm pretty sure I've posted about Curriculum Share before, but I thought it warranted another mention. Curriculum Share started out several months ago as something along the lines of a Paperback Swap for homeschoolers. People post things they have to offer, and other folks can request them, paying only for shipping. It's really a neat resource, and I've participated on both sides, as a giver and a receiver.
As it's evolved, more and more forums have been added. There's now a forum open for offering and requesting toys in giftable condition for Christmas. (What a great way to recycle and save some money, in a time when we're all looking to save a few bucks.) There's a couponing forum for sharing deals, a crafty forum for sharing ideas, and many others.
While the membership at Curriculum Share is growing rapidly, it still has that friendly, just-starting-out feeling. If you're a homeschooler, a preschool at home-er, or a family contemplating homeschooling, I'd highly recommend you come check it out.
Curriculum Share works for me. For more WFMW posts, check out http://www.wearethatfamily.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment