Monday, November 29, 2010

Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste Review


I've tried several "natural" toothpastes, and to be honest, I'm always a little put off by them. They typically have an odd texture, aren't foamy enough for my tastes, and sometimes they taste weird.
Finally, thanks to BzzAgent, I've found a natural option that's worth recommending: Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Cool Peppermint Toothpaste.
It feels like regular toothpaste, (smooth,) it foams like regular toothpaste, and it tastes like regular toothpaste, (except maybe better. It's very minty.)
It's also not tested on animals, doesn't contain artificial ingredients, and is readily available at places like Target.
If you're looking for a more natural toothpaste, but aren't willing to sacrifice on the performance, Tom's may fit the bill for you.
I like it.

Disclaimer: I was provided with free product samples from BzzAgent, to keep and to share. No other compensation was provided, and the opinions expressed here are my own.

(With the holidays approaching, and me swimming in half finished projects, I've gotten a little backed up on reviews. Expect 3 or 4 over the next couple of days, and then it's back to the regularly scheduled program around here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment