Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Flavor Friday Valentine's Party


This past weekend, I had the opportunity to host a Valentine's Day themed Coffee-Mate Party, to help celebrate their Free Flavor Friday event.
I was sent a fun package of supplies, which included, among other things, samples of Taster's Choice instant coffee, Coffee-Mate creamer, a heart shaped Wilton muffin pan, an apron, and cups and napkins.



I cooked up a ton of snacks, (muffins, brownies, cupcakes, and cookies,) and set up a coffee station.



The party that was supposed to last an hour or two stretched out all day.



I may or may not have drank more coffee than anyone there. My favorite creamer selection was the Coconut Creme, with Peppermint Mocha coming in as a second.



It was hard to get many candid pictures, everyone was in a silly mood, and insisted on doing wacky "product placement poses."


We had a great time, ate too many cookies, and drank too much yummy coffee. Thanks Coffee-Mate, for an opportunity to spend the day with some of my favorite people, enjoying some of my favorite products.

Disclaimer: I was provided with the previously mentioned party kit, as well as samples and coupons to share with my guests. No other compensation was provided.

P.S. I regularly shell out my own money for Coffee Mate products. They're a fantastic, thrifty alternative to  the expensive drinks so many of us have become so fond of. Check out Coffee Mate on Facebook, to keep up with future events and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment