Wednesday, September 21, 2011

T Shirt Week-Day 3: Plex the Magic Robot Superhero?

Yep, another Yo Gabba Gabba shirt.

DIY Plex shirt.


The pattern for this one was obtained from a an enlarged version of a coloring sheet from Nickjr. This one was the easiest one yet. Since the shirt was light colored, I placed the pattern inside, and traced over it with fabric markers. I'm tempted to make one of these for myself...

You'll note that she's also wearing a superhero cape. It's actually a recycled t shirt project, which is based on a tutorial from The Southern Institute. (Psst, it's a no sew project that takes about 5 minutes. Go check it out.) Since V loves anything pink, and I love anything tie dyed, I tie dyed a pink t shirt to use as the cape. 

Super V to the rescue.

To say she loves it would be an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment