Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pillsury Ideas Made Easy Potluck Party


For most of us, the Christmas season means spending lots of time with loved ones, lots of cooking, and well, lots of eating.

Sometimes its hard to come up with something to take to all those get togethers that's both easy and tasty. Pillsbury has loads of recipes on their website that can be prepared in under 30 minutes, and with 5 ingredients or less. (Just my kind of cooking!)

I'm excited to be hosting a Pillsbury Potluck Party in a couple of weeks with my best pals, where we'll be trying out some of the recipes from the website.

Here are some the of recipes I'm thinking of trying out:

Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels (For my non vegetarian friends, not myself.)
Reindeer Cookies 
Soft Mini Pretzels
Christmas Tree Cookie Sandwiches

Which one sounds best to you? Help me decide, and I'll put it on the "must make" list.

Be sure to check out the Pillsbury website for lots of easy ideas to take some of the stress out of cooking this Christmas. (Lots of the recipes would be fun to make with your kiddos too...) You can also keep up with Pillsbury on FB and Twitter.

Disclosure: The Pillsbury product, information, food ideas, online coupon link, and prize pack have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment