And now, a post where I post pictures of a few things I've previously completed, since I can't seem to get much of anything finished these days. Please excuse the fact that I am a lazy and lousy photographer.
The band t shirt quilt. Turned out pretty good, although if I had it to do over, I'd use interfacing. I don't know why that didn't occur to me at the time. It turned out to be about the size of a full size comforter.
Some Kool aid dyed yarn. I still haven't figured out what to make with it, because I only dyed a couple of ounces. My husband said it reminded him of froot loops.
A fun baby blanket I tie dyed. I also made the diaper from the Rita's Rump Pocket pattern. I got the cool robot flannel from a garage sale.