Thursday, April 2, 2009


It's windy today in Texas. We went outside to try to let L fly his new kite, but the kite kept getting hung in a tree. Here's L playing cars in his little patch of dirt in the backyard instead. We aren't going to bother filling the sandbox again this year, since L invariably ends up playing here instead.
Other than that, we've had a pretty average day around here. L played play doh awhile. We've all been playing Legos. The house is a mess.
I haven't been doing anything crafty in the last few days, but I keep bookmarking projects for later.
Lately I've found several charitable crafty projects that I want to do. Here's the latest one. http://littledressesforafrica.org/ I'm going to be on the lookout for pretty pillowcases wherever I go now. I'm thinking the easiest thing would be to stockpile pillowcases, and then crank out a whole pile of them, assembly line style. If you can sew, I urge you to do the same. After all, it will give you another reason to scrounge around the thrift stores and clearance sales this spring, and for a good cause.
What are your favorite crafting for charity projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment