Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The birthday party was lovely. I'd post pictures, but L hid the memory card for my camera, so I am still waiting to get some pictures from my sisters. I feel blessed that so many people came out to wish baby V a happy birthday. She is officially walking, by the way. She's also trying to say a few new words.
My uncle's funeral was sad, as they always are. He was a relatively young man, and apparently in reasonably good health, up until about a month ago. He'll be missed. I'm reminded, as I always am after someone passes away, how important it is to stay in touch with people, and tell them the things you want them to know, and not hold grudges. We all know these things, but they never seem so real as they do after you lose someone.
Anyway, I'm back in the blogosphere, as it were. I'll check back in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment