Everything you (n)ever wanted to know:
Mommy4life tagged me, so here goes...
1. What are your current obsessions? Blog reading. Getting my kids to sleep through the night.
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Tie dye t shirt. Jeans. Messy ponytail. No shoes.
3. What's for dinner? Takeout pizza.
4. Last thing you bought? I ordered myself some clothes online today. Maybe I can get out of my slobby clothes rut.
5. What are you listening to? My son watching Veggie Tales in the other room. It's unusually quiet around here right now. I love silence.
6. Are you going to go/did you go to your high school reunion? It's this summer. I'm probably not going.
7. Favorite vacation spots? This is really boring, but we never go on vacations. My husband works a lot, and I'm basically a homebody. A great vacation to me would be a week in the bed with a pile of books.
8. Reading right now? Nebel's Elementary Education.
9. Four words to describe yourself. Honest, Tired, Perfectionist, Sarcastic. (I'm still working on that one...I'm mostly sarcastic in my head now instead of out loud.)
10. Guilty pleasure? Ice cream. Too much internet.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? My son. Whose Line is it anyway?
12. Favorite thing to do in the summer? Watch the kids swim. Eat Sno Cones.
13. Planning to travel to next? Probably to see my mom in Oklahoma.
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Chocolate covered espresso beans. I love them.
15. When did you last get tipsy? A couple of years ago, before I got pregnant with baby V. I'm not much of a drinker. I'm too responsible and uptight.
16. Favorite film? I don't know. I don't watch too many movies. I mostly sleep through them.
17. Dream vacation? I'd like to go check out a big music festival. Bonnaroo or SXSW.
.18. Least favorite thing about driving in the boondocks? We currently live in a smallish town, and I love it. When we used to live in the country, I hated what a hassle it was to drive into town just to go buy eggs or toilet paper.
19. Least favorite part of your day? Bedtime. Hands down. The kids are crabby and sleepy, but neither wants to go to sleep.
20. Why do you blog? To entertain myself at night while I am holding/nursing a fussy kiddo. To see if I can string together a coherent thought on a semi regular basis.
21. Major Pet Peeve- High maintenance people.
Rules of the meme: Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 8 people.
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to play along, go for it. :)