Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things I like Thursday (Part 1)


I can't believe I missed WFMW, but I did. I'm making up for it by having two things I like Thursday posts.
First of all, I wanted to tell you about the great cookies I won, over at Delectable Dining. They were great, soft and chewy like sugar cookies are supposed to be. They were also super cute. The guitar was my favorite, and my son called dibs on the football right away. They were gone in less than a day.
In general, I'm a terrible cook, however even I'm tempted to try some of the recipes posted at Delectable Dining. The Chocolate Glazed Cherry Turnovers look fantastic! If you need some cooking inspiration, this is the blog for you. The author is also a really good food photographer, which is obviously more than I can say for myself. ;)


1 comment: