Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba Christmas Ornaments (Perler Bead Masterpieces)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


(And now, the post where I out myself as possibly the nerdiest person ever...)

I've still been considering how to make the perfect Yo Gabba Gabba ornaments, and also something Transformer related for L. Last night, when I should have been sleeping, I had an idea. Today, as soon as the kids went down for a nap, I pulled out the Perler beads, and got to work. (Yes, I'm an adult with my own stash of Perler beads...)

Here's what I came up with. They'll need ribbon hangers, and they'll be ready for the tree. I included pictures of most of them on the pegboards, as a tutorial of sorts, in case anyone wanted to make them. You could also make a mobile out of them, or magnets...

There's Muno, Toodee, Foofa, Brobee, Plex, a DJ Lance figure, Leslie (complete with gem sweater...) and a close up of Lance.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next on the to do list: Autobot and Decepticon Perler bead logos for L...

No comments:

Post a Comment