Saturday, June 19, 2010

got2b Smooth Operator Review

Buzz Agent sent me another cool product to review. This time, it was got2b Smooth Operator smoothing Lustre Lotion. I'm vaguely familiar with the brand, my husband has used some of their hair products before. This was the first time I had, though.

As per the literature I was sent, it's supposed to protect against heat damage from styling tools, and it also contains a UV protectant. It retails for $5.99, and should be available at your local drug or grocery store (although my local Target and my grocery store weren't carrying it yet.) The full size product is packaged in a girly pink pump bottle, with a cute little charm attached.

I flat iron my hair daily, (well, unless the kids don't let me,) and I've recently started coloring it again. It's a little frizzy. My daughter V has lots of really curly, slightly frizzy hair too. I decided to test it out on both of us. It smells nice, a little goes a long way, and I think it did help tame the frizzies. It even worked well on her baby fine hair, without making it look greasy. I gave a sample to my sister, who liked it as well, and thought it smelled great. I liked this product, and will be keeping my eye out for it in my local stores.

There are several other products in this line, including a hair spray, a mousse, and a hair serum.

Thank you to Bzz Agent, for providing me with samples and coupons for the product. I was not compensated for this review, and all opinions expressed represent my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment