Monday, June 7, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Visors

You may remember that I made these Pokemon visors for L's party a while back. I was in Dollar Tree recently when I noticed that they had started carrying the foam visors in a different color selection. I thought this package lent itself to Yo Gabba Gabba characters, so I came up with these. This time I used craft foam, instead of paint and markers to decorate.



Brobee

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Muno

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Toodee

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

V was pretty impressed. She likes hats.
In case you're wondering, I took the picture of the Muno hat on a day when she was feeling cooperative, and the other pictures the next day, when she was not... :)

1 comment:

  1. I bet she's having fun with those. Better than paying a bunch for the same old licensed stuff too. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday!

    ReplyDelete