Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Call for Feedback

I'm interested in finding out a little more about you guys, what you're interested in, what you'd like to see more of, or less of.
When I started writing here nearly two years ago, it was mainly to alleviate my late night boredom, as I held and tended to my infant daughter, who never seemed to sleep. :)
Things have evolved since then. My family has changed as my babies have grown by leaps and bounds, and we've become full fledged homeschoolers.
The blog has changed too. What started out as sort of a collection of random thoughts has solidified into posts about a few main topics, mainly homeschooling, crafting, the odd bit about our family, and reviews/giveaways.
That's where you guys, my bloggy buddies come in. This writing thing is a lot more fun when people are reading, so please weigh in with what you'd like to read about in this short (only 5 question,) survey.
Thanks in advance for indulging me. Your feedback will assist me in  providing relevant, valuable content in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment