Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends


At any given time, I have about a half dozen works in progress around here, in the car, on the nightstand, on the desk. I'm trying to turn the pile of half finished stuff into Christmas presents. Here are a few I've knocked out in the last few days.

Wristwarmers, for myself.

A scarf for charity.

A hat and scarf set for a niece.

The next thing on the list is this large doll blanket for V. I picked her up a really nice wooden doll bed at the thrift store a while back, and wanted to make some pretty bedding for it.

Doll blanket, a work in progress.

After that, it will be time to conquer the sewing basket. There are still several things I'd like to make before Christmas, but I'm trying to commit to finishing the things I've already started  first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment