Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Link Round Up

It's nearly Easter, and I was looking through my bookmarked sites for some inspiration this year. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.

Felt Jelly Bean Beans Bags at the Purl Bee (These would make such a cute, sugar free basket filler.)

Easter Peeps Smores at Roots & Wings Co. (Sigh, Not vegetarian, so none for me, but I'm sure my kids would love them...)

Felt Peeps Bunting at V. and Co (I have a thing for Peeps, even though I don't eat them. They're so cute and iconic.)

A whole round up of Yo Gabba Gabba related things to make for Easter at Gabba Friends. *Swoon*

Lots and lots of ideas for an Easter themed unit for little ones at Teaching is a Work of Heart.

Feel free to link up any Easter related posts of your own in the comments. I'd love to see 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Great links - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little list of links myself (easter printables):
    http://forskoleburken.blogspot.com/2011/04/pask_05.html
    Cheers/Maria

    ReplyDelete