Monday, August 15, 2011

I Think I Overdid It

This past weekend I hosted my niece's 12th birthday party.

Beach themed cupcakes.
I spent several days baking  6 dozen cupcakes, cereal treats, cookies, and an endless array of chocolate covered pretzels, Oreos, and popcorn. (Birthdays only come once a year, right?) 


Everyone seemed to have a good time, and the party lasted well into the evening.

Afterward, I spent the rest of the weekend in a near coma. (From exhaustion, not sugar overload, in case you were wondering.) 

I'm still feeling pretty worn out, and am going to take a couple of days off here. I'll be back later in the week with a couple of reviews, a giveaway, and some crafty stuff. :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cupcakes and you're right about birthdays!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete