Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Pinned It, I Did It, & I Loved It

I hope I'm not killing ya'll with all the Pinterest references. It really is a never ending source of good ideas.

The hard part is finding time to actually implement them all. I thought I'd do a little round up of ideas that I recently found on Pinterest, actually tried, and loved.

This Cinnamon Sugar Bread is quick to make, and tastes fantastic. I've made it multiple times, for multiple people, and everyone loves it.

Nutella Crescent Rolls really need no explanation, right? They're terrific.

I made one of these Tiered Glass Bowls for some of our Halloween treats, and I love it. I may make a few more for Christmas.

I treated the kids to a glow stick bath, complete with lots of bubbles, and they loved it.

What have you pinned and tried lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment