Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

I have a confession to make.

Coloring sheets from What's in the Bible.


We put up our Christmas tree about a week before Thanksgiving.

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!


We decided to buy a small, live tree this year. If we manage to not kill it here in the house, we'll plant it in the back yard later.

The kids have been saying that it's "the best tree ever," but the effect is pretty Charlie Brownish. Hubby and I have been snickering every time we walk past it.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I love the idea. Plus there's no furniture displaced to fit an enormous tree. I would totally do it if I weren't highly allergic to the real trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww it's cute and i love that your going to plant it. :)

    we put ours up the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tree. I have always wanted a real tree. I might try this next year, :)

    ReplyDelete