Thursday, January 12, 2012

Review: Purex UltraPacks

Purex recently sent me a package of their new Purex Ultrapacks to review, and they're pretty neat, guys. I already use the little premeasured cakes of dishwashing detergent, and these operate along the same premise. Premeasured, self contained little packets of detergent mean less mess, and no measuring. (I'm forever spilling laundry soap in the floor, on my hands, all over the washer.) 

I was sent the Mountain Breeze Scent, and although I was sort of overwhelmed by the smell in the package, my clothes came out of the washer smelling fresh and clean, but not overpowering. They also offer a Free and Clear variety. There are 18 packs per package, with instructions to use one per regular load, and up to two per heavily soiled or large load. (They are HE compatible.) 

The packs didn't leave any residue in the washing machine, or on my clothes.

Purex UltraPacks will be available in stores starting in February, and I wasn't able to find a retail price at this point. Obviously price is a consideration, so I'll be anxious to see how these stack up, cost wise, to liquid detergent.

They're certainly very convenient.

Disclosure: I was provided with a package of this product in order to facilitate this review. No compensation was provided, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment