Pucktricks tagged me.
TAG: What 6 Unimportant Things Make Me Happy?
1. Books. Craft books. Children's books. Parenting books. Homeschooling books. Cook books. (I'm not even a good cook.) Our house is full of bookshelves, and we still don't have enough room. Yesterday I checked out three bags of books from the library.
2. A clean house. Now don't get me wrong, I rarely have one. But I wish I did. A clean organized house is one of the few things I miss from my pre mommy days. It's all I can do these days to keep us from getting condemned. (Kidding, mostly.)
3. Craft supplies. Yarn. Fabric. Dye. There's something inspiring about a new pile of raw materials just waiting for you to transform it.
4. Rockband. I love music, and always wished I were musically inclined. I surprised myself and everyone else when we got Rockband, and I was actually pretty good at it. (I should mention that the only other game I'm good at is Tetris. Oops, my inner nerd is showing.)
5. House. I don't watch a lot of tv, but I love this show. My husband says it's because I relate to House's sense of humor. Probably true.
6. Sleep. When I was a teenager, I slept all the time. My mom says it was in preparation for now, when I never get to sleep. V has slept more than 4 hours consecutively exactly one time since her birth, fourteen months ago. L still usually wakes up at least once. There's nothing I like better than a nap. (I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologize for the numerous typos I've been making lately. I'm blaming it on sleep deprivation.)
TAG! You're it!
Answer the question.
Mention/link who tagged you.
Tag 6 of your favorite bloggers
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to play along, tag yourself. :)