Saturday, June 20, 2009

Works in progress

I've been a little scarce lately, and I thought I'd check in with a few pictures of what I've been up to. (FYI, that's shaving cream on the chairs in the pictures, not bird poo. We let L play with shaving cream outside a while back, but now I'm realizing the spots it left on the furniture are a little gross looking...)

We've been working a lot in our new little garden. It's mainly full of different kinds of peppers. I love peppers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've also been crocheting a good bit, mainly starting new projects before I've finished the old ones.
Here's the begining of a pair of fingerless gloves:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some baby hats for church:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The First row of the Sweet Pea Shawl:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And a random vase I made from cotton yarn and an old vanilla bottle. ( I would have shown it with flowers if I had any.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Several people have left sweet and helpful comments about our concerns regarding L, and I appreciate them. Thank you. We're filling out forms to send to the eval center, and in the meantime, I'm reading a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment