Monday, May 16, 2011

Christmas in May? Why not?

My crocheting has been fairly limited lately. This time of year it seems like there's just too much going on to get much done.

What I have been working on here and there are a pile of crocheted dishcloths. They're a no brainer project, and coincidentally, that seems to be all the brains I have to spare at the present time.



I'll be giving them out as Christmas gifts. Folks love 'em, and ask for them. They wear well, and they're a little scrubbier than their store bought counterparts, which makes them great for hand washing.



My mom and step dad live in a teeny little house from the 40's, with no dishwasher, and they love them.

Anyone else making stuff for Christmas already, or am I the only crazy one?

(I think I'm going to have to buy a new camera. The flash in my trusty old Easy Share seems to be going out. Sorry.)

1 comment:

  1. I just love it when someone takes the time to make me a gift. so much more personal than a gift you buy.

    I am out blog hopping and ran across your blog. By the way, you might be interested in the Probiotic Giveaway I have going on. Master Supplements is giving away $350 in probiotics and there are 5 winners. Ends June 1, 2011. Thought you might want to stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete