Thursday, July 21, 2011

Women of Faith: Over the Top

This fall, I'll be joining thousands and thousands of women attending one of the 28 Women of Faith events around the country.

I'm so excited! Although I've never been to anything quite like it, I'm looking forward to spending two days learning and being encouraged by an impressive line up of Christian speakers and musicians. 



It's probably no accident that I was notified of this opportunity at a time when I've really been feeling like I need a little spiritual encouragement. If you're feeling like you could use some too, check out the Women of Faith website, to find out more about the events and locations. 

You can also follow Women of Faith on Twitter, and keep up with the Over the Top (#Wofott) and Imagine (#Wofimage) tweets to hear more.

I'll be tweeting from the event, and blogging about it after the fact, as well. If you happen to be going to the Over the Top event in Dallas, Texas, let me know. That's where I'll be. :)

Disclosure: I was provided with a free ticket for this event, in exchange for several blog posts, and a button on my blog. No other compensation was provided, and all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment