Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hipster Dog Blanket

I'm in the process of upcycling a huge pile of old t shirts we had lying around. For some reason, I have a hard time tossing my beloved band t shirts, or the tie dyed shirts that I've made.

I'm working on a big project, a t shirt quilt for my nephew, but I had some scraps lying around, and decided to make a blanket for our always shivering chihuahua.

Dog blanket made of recycled t  shirts, as modeled by my cat.

Now maybe he'll quit trying to sleep on my head at night. Probably not, but maybe.

Not to be outdone, the cat has a new blankie to go inside her tent.

Spoiled cat on a granny square blanket.
I'd like to make a blanket for our big dog, but I'd have to make it out of Kevlar or stainless steel. She eats everything...

The dogs, mauling the cat's tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment